whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, May 04, 2007

Oh thank the lord - it's friday and it's a bank holiday!!

Went out last night to the Eurovision night at the Retro Bar - as i have said before i am not a huge eurovision fan but thought what the hell!! Last night they were showing all the entries to this years contest on the big screen. I hate hate hate to say this but some of them were actually ok in a limp wrist dancing on a podium drinking vodka and red bull sort of way. The UK entry is the campest thing i have ever heard but i do think it fits in rather well.

I sometimes get carried away on this blog, I find it a lot easier to get my feelings out through writing than actually sitting down face to face with someone and spilling my guts. I have left people out this week so once again i apologise. I am feeling a lot more positive now even though i have NO plans for this weekend. I am free as a bird until monday evening - i am off to see the marvellous Sniffle Brothers playing at the comedy pub in Leicester Square. I find it hard to describe their sound but my friend Dan has put it rather well -

"For those of you who don't know them, the Snifflebrothers are my mates Chris and James playing some comedy songs on an acoustic guitar and doing silly lyrics or silly cover versions. Interspersed with some very beautiful and excellent songs of their own too.

All extremely fun and they tend to win over any crowd they play to, including a recent scary gig at an Irish pub up in north London with scary hecklers who ended up clapping and singing along. They’ve rapidly ascended from putting on their own nights with and for mates to being booked for central London venues; they’re playing Comedy Store in Leicester Sq this Monday".

I may spend the weekend filling my ipod up again - i got an email from Apple saying it is on it's way back to me!! How good is that? if only i could do my banking and dating with these people!!

THE IMAGINARY MEN OF PIPPY'S BOUDOIR!

Recently i have discovered the genius show that is "Grey's Anatomy" - it has made sunday nights worthwhile again!! It also helps that there are some major hottie's in the show. So today i am spoiling myself for the bank holiday with a tv medical drama 3 way!! First up is Patrick Dempsey!! Her used to be in lots of films in the 80's and i can remember drooling over him then but he has improved with age and in last weeks episode when he asked his wife if she wanted some hot sex - i was screaming "BITCH" at the TV wishing it was me

Secondly the muscle in the show is Eric Dane, he has smouldering good lucks and as you can see in the bottom pic he is not afraid to shed his clothes in the name of art! Third and final dr.hot is Justin Chambers - his character in the show is a total asshole! i loathe him but then he smiles and all is forgiven. Catch the show at 8pm, Sundays Channel 5.

Enjoy the Bank Holiday

xx

3 Comments:

Blogger Gonzo said...

I'll burn a copy of the Eurovision cd just for you to upload onto you new ipod.
How about that?

5:00 AM  
Blogger pippy said...

oh honey, i think i might take you up on that offer, my ipod is simply not gay enough, thanks!!

5:33 AM  
Blogger Gonzo said...

And I thought ipods would reflect their owners' personalities...

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home