whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

My right arm lies bleeding on the floor, I feel naked and vulnerable, My existence a soft and ungraspable cloud! What has brought on this dire state, this traumatic time - my ipod has broken!!!! It all happened on tuesday i was on the train and the screen just froze and then i put the ipod to my ear and it was making the saddest little sound!! I am off to the Apple store tomorrow and am basically planning to break down in tears whilst pathetically begging for assistance. Here's hoping i shall have my working ipod back soon!

I have now fully recovered from my weekend!! It really was so much fun! This weekend is beginning to take shape - mainly the shape of a large bottle of vodka! I am off to Popstarz tomorrow night. I used to go all the time but then it started to fill up with Mcfly looking sons of bitches but apprently now it is attracting a slightly older crowd, so hopefully i wont be the only one on the dancefloor when "The Smiths" come on.

Congratulations are in order, My friend Dan has just got a spankingly fabulous new job and my friend Mike ran the London Marathon on sunday and completed it in under 4 hours which i think deserves a round of applause - you can indeed go girl! snap, snap snap!!

I am so sick of being single at the moment! At the weekend the majority of people there were in couples and although they were all lovely, it just made me think that i have been in this state for a long time, I have written about this before and you may be reading this thinking "well if you stopped watching tv all the time and reading heat magazine (which only takes 10 mins anyway) you might actually find a man" - its not like i am not out there, i am a regular scene goer, i work with the gays, i have more internet profiles than you can shake a dick at and still nothing, nadda, dip, squat! I aint saying that guys aren't interested but i need to feel that za za zoom!! that feeling in your stomach that wraps you up in knots, the kind of guy whose text messages you save. Where is he? Maybe he will be at popstarz tomorrow night or the train home this evening. I guess i shall just have to keep my eyes open and my wits about me which after a few drinks is never the easiest thing to do.

I was watching the orange playlist last night, its basically a show hosted by Jayne Middlemiss where she asks a celebrity about their favourite music, last night it was the turn of Danny Dyer and he is just so perfect! I cannot find fault with him, he comes across as being a total bit of rough but ya can tell that under that bravado he is just a big softie! He is also refreshingly honest and says what he thinks about celebs, drugs, crime and sex. I would love to be his bit of stuff!! Just to hear him say "alright darlin, wheres my fackin dinner?" - ooh baby!! dream on!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home