whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, April 13, 2007

Well the Live Earth ticket registration site is open!! I cant believe i might get the chance to see Madonna at Wembley Stadium!! I am moist at the very suggestion!

For once i dont have much planned this weekend, I think due to last weekend being so mash up i need to take it easy and just chill out.

I went to the Retro Bar last night with Oliver, Claire and Chris. They were hosting a very bizarre Eurovision night, I have never seen the downstairs bar so rammed!! Gays and Eurovision - i just dont get it. I know its camp and tacky - but really its just a bunch of crap songs that are rarely heard of ever again. Meanwhile upstairs the key question of the night was - What exactly did Mother Theresa do? Can you answer it without googling? None of us could, I imagine she has had a dramatic effect on sales of moisturiser and anti wrinkle cream but apart from that its a mystery. I dont mean to cause offence i am sure she was a champion bird.

Yay for the "Hollyoaks" gay story rearing it's head again, there was even a bit of kissing this week! I love the fact that now the character John-Paul has come out, a "Brokeback Mountain" poster has suddenly appeared on his wall, whatever next buttless chaps?

THE IMAGINARY MEN OF PIPPY'S BOUDOIR!

Today's man has been recommended by the best cheescake maker on the planet!! Yay it's Miss Camilla! Now i am never too sure about this guy, I kinda think he shouts too much on his MTV show "punkd" but he is on disc 5 of my Oprah DVD box set talking about why he loves his stunning wife Demi Moore and his bottom lip starts to quiver and frankly that sets my thighs quivering! Bless him. In this pic he looks particularly smouldering!! It's Ashton Kutcher



Play safe kids

xx

2 Comments:

Blogger Gonzo said...

I am sad. You left me out of your post... I was there yesterday too!
And Eurovision is great, and so is the Retro bar for having a dedicated party every month, and mother Theresa for being the lead of a charitable religious group that helped the sick, the poor and the abandoned worldwide.
I was once told she died because Diana did too first. It must have been the shock.
I hope to see you in 3 weeks time for the Final Preview of Eurovision.
Rui x

8:20 AM  
Blogger pippy said...

oh rui! i apologise sincerely, i barely saw you for the eurovision insanity!! i bless momma T, i am sure she was a swell momma!

x

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home