whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, April 05, 2007

What a load of old s**t!!

Well last night was the closing gala of the London Lesbian and Gay Film Festival at the Odeon in Leicester Square. Yours truly managed to blag a ticket and i was mincing around with the whole of the London gay mafia! Air kissing like mad!! The highlight of the night was the hospitality - wine does taste better when its free! Also shoving past Peaches "face looks like a bee sting" Geldof to get to my seat was a whole new kind of fun.

The film - "The Picture of Dorian Gray" was truly awful!! It didn't help that i needed the toilet the second i sat down, so i kinda spent the whole film wishing it to end. You just cant go to the toilet at a world premiere apparently. It was such a pretentious arty farty film! I was so bored i started playing another film in my head!

I went to the afterparty at the British Film Institute and thats where it all went a bit wrong, more free champagne, lager and wine (a great mix!) - i fell into my flat at 3am and am still drunk!! I am sweating cheap chardonnay!

I also saw Chris Parker last night (he played alfie moons brother in Eastenders) it has been heavily rumoured that he is a homosexual, well if i was a young actor who was trying to quash rumours of my bum fun activity i would also be posing for pics at a gay film festival! what a mo!

I was shocked, nay horrified yesterday that the gay magazine "OUT!" in America has outed 4 celebrities, one is a newscaster who i dont really know but the other 3 were such a big surprise! David Hyde Pierce aka Niles from Frasier, Sean Hayes aka Jack from Will and Grace and ......... Jodie "i walk in heels better than she does" Foster - big deal!! Just once i want to be shocked to the core by a celebrity coming out!!

Check back tomorrow for a special easter boudoir boy, Dont worry it's not jesus! Sandals don't do it for me.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home