whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Monday, April 02, 2007

Testing Times

There are times in life that are sent to test you - test your love, your strength and your emotions. The last few days i have been tested more than ever before. I dont want to go into too much detail on here but my dad had quite a major health scare this week. This has made me discover quite a lot about my family and myself. Sometimes we take our parents for granted, we think they will be there for us always, this is not the case and seeing both your parents at their most vulnerable is truly heartbreaking.

I have cried a huge amount this week and slept very little but one thing has struck me and that is how important my friends are to me. My entire family apart from my brother live up north and i do not get to see them as much as i like but i am truly grateful for the solid friendships i have formed in London and those back home. Thanks to all my friends who have been so supportive in the last few days - you know who you are and you mean the world to me x

Well it has been over a week since my last blog and there is a lot of catching up to do. Sadly due to the family crisis this week, i totally forgot that Glastonbury Tickets went on sale yesterday and so have missed out, although there may be a chance to get tickets at the end of the month. Really, really wanna go - Bjork, Arctic Monkeys, The Killers - grrr!!!

Last night the wonderful Louis Theroux met the notorious and hideous Phelps family in his documentary on BBC2. The Phelps family are members of the Westboro Baptist Church and are most famous for picketing the funerals of American Soldiers and Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual people or basically anyone that they can think of since there is not one ounce of logic in any of their arguments. They are a vile, hateful family who are polluting the minds of the younger members of their family. This is not religion, it's total insanity.

I was watching "Popworld" on T4 the other day and Alex Zane was interviewing Avril Lavigne. I have seen her being interviewed several times and i can now officially say that she is one fuckin miserable bitch!! She never makes eye contact, she always looks bored and gives really dull answers. Ah poor Avril, life is just so hard! i mean selling 24 million albums - how do you cope?? Frikkin courtney love wannabe skank!



I bought a pair of the Madonna sunglasses from H&M, i look like a retarded fly wearing them and can barely see but whatever. Thats hardly the point, the point is i have them!! and they come in a really gorge little case - loves it

Well i was unable to write my blog on friday so you have had to wait for today for

THE IMAGINARY MEN OF PIPPY'S BOUDOIR!

In the last couple of weeks i have given you Brad Pitt and Matt Damon, both quite classic good looking guys so i thought it was time to get a bit random on yer ass so todays hottie is a less famous actor called Jesse Bradford, its the first time i have had a jesse in my boudoir! well apart from me of course (what a big jesse!) Anyway, Jesse first came to my attention in "Bring it on" and has since been in "Swimfan" and "Flags of our fathers". He is just a little cute and has that black hair thing going on which is a win win really!







Cheers,
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home