whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Monday, March 12, 2007

cheese sometimes rocks!!

i dont eat!!! i have been described as an "enigma" in my non eating habits but i do eat like a pig!! a bit like princess di without the puking bit.

Anyway there is nothing i like better after a hard nights drinking than some cheese on toast with a bit of mayo for good measure! i know it aint going to make that fake Dr. Gillian McKeith happy but for fucks sake!! - if that is healthy i do not want to be it!! i aint going to down a pint of wheatgrass bullshit juice to look like a second hand concertina with a hunchback!!

I may be damaging my health but i walk everywhere and i have quit smoking and i guess it may not be enough to keep me looking 20 but i am 30!! i can breathe, i can kneel and my skinny jeans fit me.

My insides may look like blackpool but on the outside i am fierce all the way baby,

its only one life bitches and if you spend 20 minutes reading an article on diets you are never going to get that back or afford the ingredients but dancing costs nothing so go girl and keep on shining!!

xx

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home