whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm alive! Alive!!!

So sorry for the gap in blogs! It's been one of those weeks where i can barely find the time to listen to Madonna! There has bnot been a huge amount happening, its all just work, work, work at the moment. However, it is also pay day tomorrow so there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

I have finally sent off my bank charges claim! Sheer laziness on my part is the only excuse for not doing this sooner. My friend James inspired me, he just received muchos money from his bank. Legally they now need to get back to me in 2 weeks with a decision but i am willing to take this all the way! I wont say how much i am claiming but lets just say i could have enough to save a little, go on holiday, go clothes shopping and have a good old mash up night! I urge anyone who has ever been charged more than they should have been by their bank to look into it. It's a pretty simple process and it can pay off big time!

Madonna's new H & M range is in shops today! there are huge billboards of her looking fierce all over London and i am sure people will be climbing over each other at Oxford Circus to get their mitts on those trench coats! Madge was also papped this week heading into a recording studio this week, her minder was carrying a guitar (this is slightly worrying, i dont want another "American Life" Album girl!!"

Great news that the Sexual Orientation Regulations have been approved by the House of Lords and will become law on the 30th April, This basically outlaws discrimination against gay, lesbian and bisexual peoplewhen they access goods, services and facilities. The big impact this will have will be in education, Teachers and schools will no longer be able to ignore the fact that they DO have gay pupils in their schools and they need to start providing accurate information on health and relationships. 400 religious protesters gathered outside Parliament, they did nothing more than waste their time. Although giving a child this placard is not very christian is it!

I will be back on schedule with my boudoir man tomorrow

ciao

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home