whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Monday, April 16, 2007

you try and do something nice....

Well that bitch Madonna has gone to Malawi again to oversee the building of a children's healthcare centre, what a manipulative cow! - using her money to ensure that hundreds of orphans have a better shot at life - well she can just do one as far as i am concerned

Only joking!, sadly it seems the British press have it in for her at the moment and are now accusing her of wanting to "buy" another baby. I hate to go on about my hatred of the way the press have handled this but it is so ridiculous. I can remember Robbie Williams getting slagged off his work with UNICEF and his angry response in one of his documentaries was spot on - when the press do something that benefits anyone but themselves they can pass judgement but until then they can fuck off!

I had a much needed night in last night and for the 1st time i watched a coupld of episodes of "Grey's Anatomy" - well i was blown away, what a fantastic show! funny and sad and brilliant in equal measures. Check it out on sunday nights on Channel 5!

Last week there were rumours that Jesse Metcalfe (the droolworthy gardener from "Desperate Housewives") was going to take over from Daniel Radcliffe in "Equus" when he finishes his run in June. I was dribbling into a beaker at the very thought!! However, it seems they were just rumours.It seems that Jamie Bell (Billy Elliot) is going to be taking his kit off in the West End! I am quite worryingly excited about this too. I hope i aint turning into one of those strange men on buses who sits with his hand in his trousers - that would be highly unfortunate.

Have been downloading quite a few new tunes recently to familiarise myself with the hit parade! Love "Stop me" by Mark Ronson, "Over my head" by The Fray, "Earth Intruders" by Bjork and "Away from here" By The Enemy.

Laters

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home