whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I am one fickle gay boy!!

I fall in and out of love with my divas on a regular basis, The main culprits are J-LO and Mariah! One week i am dancing to "Waiting for Tonight", the next i am slagging her off for going all spanish on my ass and marrying a skeleton.

I have just done a search on my blog and i have been well nasty to Amy Winehouse!! I can now officially say that i love her and this time i aint changing my mind, I have tried but i literally cannot stop listening to both her albums. She has had several live shows on TV recently and they have just been fantastic. Her voice is so amazing and she makes it all look so effortless.

I am feeling loads better today!! The weather has finally lifted my legs and spirits in the air. I have also started to notice that io have a severe case of cock fever!! No, dont worry i am not a mass of weeping sores!! I mean that feeling that hits me everyone once in a while where pretty much every man i see is attractive! It's the weather it brings the hotties out of the woodwork, I walked past a guy with his shirt off the other day and nearly concussed myslelf on a post box!!

So naughty Lord Browne lied in court about how he met his gay lover and is now in quite a pickle!! What a bitch his lover is though!! He gets a kept existence including paid accomodation, clothing and travels around the world and then the skank shops him!! how buggin is that? - as you can tell i have my finger on the pulse of current affairs

I got the new "SEX" edition of Attitude Magazine today and there are so many good albums out in the next month!! The genius that is Mr. Rufus Wainwright releases his album "Release the Stars" on the 14th May also out this month albums from Bjork, Beverley Knight and the Manics. Tori Amos released her album on monday but i have not been able to get to a shop to buy it!!! Will be hotfooting it to town tomorrow though!!

God that was a dull blog!! Better luck tomorrow eh!!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home