whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Monday, April 30, 2007

Random

Bizarre weekend! Was all looking forward to Popstarz on friday and then for some reason on the way into town i seemed to develop a foul mood, God knows why but i was a bit bugged by something, it was lovely to see loads of mates out but i was just not feeling it. To everyone that came out with me i apologise it was just one of those nights.

Saturday i was up bright and early and went to meet my friends Clare and Verity, We were hoping to get bargain tickets for that night's performance of "Dirty Dancing" but there was no way in gay hell, we were on a budget of £30 ish and the cheapest tickets they had were £75. So instead we plumped for "Little Shop of Horrors", i had not heard much about the production but the cast included Alistair MacGowan and Sheridan Smith (the blonde actress from 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps). I loved it, the set was fantastic, the songs were great and there was not a bad performance in sight! The day also included lunch on the south bank which was great and the weather was just gorgeous!

Worked quite a bit yesterday and then hooked up with mash up mates last night, why i did this on a sunday is beyond me!! All good fun though.

I still seem to have flits of the wierd mood i had on friday night but cant put my finger on what is up. I shall keep you posted on my mental health downfall.

I see Boy George has been arrested again for tying a rent boy up in his flat and not letting him go. This has started to make me feel better about the state of my love life.

Kate Moss is launching her line at Topshop tonight, i hear she is going to snort it with a rolled up fiver!

Enjoy the sun!!

xx

1 Comments:

Blogger Gonzo said...

I guess it's that time of the month for you...
Stick a tampon in. In 5 to 7 days it all shall be well.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home