whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007


Hey,


Feeling slightly better today - the weather does help! I had a night in last night and caught up on my weekend tv! - Ugly Betty is getting better thanks to the amazing Mark Indelicato who plays Betty's delightfully camp nephew Justin - His version of "Good Morning Baltimore" was fabulous, I recently saw him being interviewed on "The View" and lets just say that boy is not acting, well not straight acting anyway! How cool is it though to have a child in a show who is pretty effeminate and his mother not only accepts it but celebrates it!


My other TV joy at the moment is the amazing "Grey's Anatomy" - If only i had got into this series sooner!! I feel the need to get the box set! The writing, acting and music are all amazing and i certainly dont have a problem with all the cast being stupidly good looking, like many other great american drama's it does not matter if you have not seen it before, each episode stands alone and its pretty easy to catch up.


MADONNA HAIR ALERT!


Madonna was papped in London at the weekend fresh from her trip to Malawi sporting a new do, The jury is out on this one, like the colour but not sure about the cut, What do you think?



I usually despair when i have to contact any kind of customer service - Natwest wont talk to you unless you have set up telephone banking which involves the simple procedure of a half an hour check on all your details over the phone, then they send you a form, you fill it in send it back and register and then you can speak to a human being - convenient!


Orange are the worst, i cant remember the last time i spoke to a human being at Orange - am still in shock at the time i called and automated voice woman said that my call was very important and would be answered in 56 minutes - frightfully helpful!


As you know my beloved ipod died last week and my heart sank at the traumas i would go through before i could hear sweet sweet music again. All i can say is Apple i love you! I just had to fill in my details on their support site, they sent me packaging this morning to send my ipod in for a service, a lovely man from UPS has just picked it up and it should be back with me by this time next week! Orange and Natwest take note - your customers should really be important to you and the amounti am paying on my phone bill and my bank charges means you should be placing your lips in kissing position right on my ass!


xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home