whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Wicked is mental!!!

Last night i went to see the west end musical and broadway smash "Wicked" - it's a musical based on the 2 witches from the Wizard of Oz and explores why one was good and one was bad. Thankfully i had managed to blag a free ticket as i dont think i would have paid the usual west end price to see this. The stage set was amazing and there was always something captivating to grab your attention. I just wish i could say the same for the story and the music. It took me a good while to work out what was going on and the songs seemed to lack any type of chorus. The performances were good, it's just a shame that Adam Garcia's trousers were not slightly tighter.

My weekend was quite quiet which is probably a good thing, Lots of chilling out at home and rather sedate bbq's with mates. I have started this week feeling relatively refreshed which never happens. Highlights of the weekend include the news that my mate Pete has bought a flat!!! I aint seen it yet but apparently it is lush! Went to 2 lovely bbq's - one at Kaz's and one at Amy and soon to be Oliver's house - both lovely, great food, great company and lots of drink! Monday night was the Sniffle Brothers gig at the Comedy Pub which was fantastic and it seemed that most people there had come specially to see the Sniffles!

So Paris Hilton is begging Arnie Schwarznegger to appeal her sentencing for driving when she was banned. The posting on her myspace page is really quite hilarious - i think she could make a great fictional writer! It states she should be spared the 45 days in jail because she "brings beauty and excitement to people's otherwise mundane lives" The petition also states that Paris Whitney Hilton is an American celebrity and socialite...she provides hope for young people all over the US and the world. Oh for god's sake lock her up - why should "celeb's" get away with blatantly breaking the law?

Well my ipod is back with me and i could not be happier!! They could not fix my old one so i got a spankingly sexy brand new one. Now i am back to mincing my way around London - am on a bit of an R'n'B vibe this week - loving the new Kelly Rowland featuring Eve single!! Also Orange sent me my new phone yesterday - it is very sexy, its mirrored so it doubles as a phone and a compact! I was amazed when i called Orange, i got through straight away to this guy who had obviously been on intense customer service training the day before, he was almost too helpful! Anyway i now i have a lush free upgrade and he has managed to put me on a tariff which will half my monthly bills - more money for mash up!

Laters

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home