whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

It's my 150th post!!!

well people i am back! I have been on training for the last 2 days in my home city of Sheffield. It was really great to get away from the big smoke. I just love the fact that all my mates in Sheffield make such an effort when i come up. I always end up seeing everyone i want to see and having a really fab time. Thanks to my girl Dan for putting me up! managed to see my gorge friend Emma and her beautiful son, Stanley who is crawling all over the place and laughing a lot!! bless

I was actually in Sheffield for work but that didnt stop me going out and drinking like someone was going to tell me to stop! This led to me feeling shattered yesterday - i must have been tired as i fell asleep before the train started moving and woke up as we were pulling into London.

So the second i write that Paris is free and out of prison, she is sent back in there boo hooing all the way. I am quite past caring really. She will obviously be released and do the round of interviews - Diane Sawyer, Barbara Walters - i pray that Oprah does not give her the time of day!

Big Brother is just not getting me going this year. I saw it on friday where the 2 gay boys went in and they are both quite bizarre. One being camp, greek and full of it and the other being random, ginger and mick hucknall ish - not sure what there stories are but it does seem strange to have 2 gays going in at once - is this some kind of ploy to get some bum action happening? I have a feeling it wont happen but with that show ya never know! They will probably show someone getting queer bashed in the next few days!

I have now become totally addicted to www.facebook.com - it's having a detrimental effect on me having an actual life well not totally as woo hoo!!! I'm going to Ibiza!!! Yeah lovely Oliver has booked us a week away in a month!! I so need this holiday, i am going to America later this year but have been craving a beach holiday for a while. I think it will mostly be mash up nights and lazy days!! Thanks to Oliver for basically turning into my PA to sort all this out!

Now i have a bone to pick with Melanie C aka Sporty Spice - basically love make your fuckin mind up, she is on TV quite a bit at the moment desperately plugging some new single (newsflash Mel - it wont be a hit!, it will only be a hit in Germany where you are bizarrely popular but saying that so is David Hasslehoff) Anyway whenever she is on a TV show they inevitably ask her about the potential for the Spice Girls reunion and she answers it differently everytime - it ranges from a cheeky wink to the camera to an absolute denial! You would be nowhere without the spice girls honey! Learn to appreciate that there are still fans out there who are hoping for a reunion and stop fucking with our heads!!

i know that was all a bit drama queen but hey its the spice girls.......i feel so much better now!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home