whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Oh thank the lord for the quite night in!

Last night was heavenly! I got home after work, cooked myself a nice bit of fish and vegetables (health,health health) and curled up on the sofa to finish watching my box set of "The Comeback" - for those not in the know, This is an american piss take of reality tv, it was the first show that Lisa Kudrow did following her massive success in "Friends" - she co created the show with Michael Patrick King who also was a major driving force behind "Sex and the City".

The show follows the comeback of former TV "it" girl Valerie Cherish. In many ways it is in the same vein as "The Office" in that it plays up to that awkward comedy that actually makes you cringe with embarassment. Sadly the show only lasted one season before being cancelled due to poor ratings, mainly due to the fact that americans really don't seem to get that type of humour. Lisa Kudrow is sensational in it, her timing and physical comedy are excellent, it's a bargain online and in stores at the moment, well worth a buy!!



After getting through that i moved onto my box set of "My So Called Life" which takes me back to being an angst ridden 16 year old homo who was very confused about how he was feeling. The character of Rickie in this show played by Wilson Cruz pretty much changed my life, it was the 1st time i had seen an honest depiction of a teenage gay man expressing his feelings. It struck me last night that even though i have not seen this show since it was 1st aired in 1993/4, Everytime he said a line about his sexuality i could remember it - thats the kind of effect this show had on me. Again check it out!!



Thanks to Oliver for emailing me a link to the pictures Victoria and David Beckham in "W" magazine. I have always thought David was hot but would you look at his ass!! makes me wish i had a tongue like a tropical frog!!




I am looking out of my window at the moment and although it is warm it is also decidedly dull...... but who cares cos hey i'm going to ibiza!! Sadly there will be no blogging from me until Monday 23rd July but i shall have many stories of ridiculous goings on and mash up times and to make up for the wait i shall have a double bill of men popping into my boudoir.

Have a wonderful week and dont worry just because i am abroad does not mean i am going to miss out on celebrity gossip so i shall be ranting about their goings on when i am back

take care of yourselves and each other

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home