whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Well after yesterday's rather traumatised blog i thought i would lighten things up today and go back to the shallow celebrity/man love thoughts that occupy my mind on a regular basis. I have surpassed myself this year with Big Brother - i just haven't watched it, i really don't need to its all over the press and most of my friends and colleagues are talking about it so i can easily find out about these inane fame hungry freaks from others. Apparently tonight the most unpopular housemate of all the series is going to be evicted, Obviously i buy enough celebrity magazines to wallpaper spain every week so i have heard some of the vile and venomous things that this housemate has said. She appears to be extraordinarily deluded about the way the public is viewing her. What is really sad is that Big Brother has created this by devleloping the show each year and adding more twists and turns they are enabling people to believe that adoration and fame is going to be handed to them on a plate. Even though Charley is particularly vile so is the while idea of the show and i know the millions that tune in would totally disagree with me but i do think its a valid point.

I have a very arduous and painstaking task ahead of me, no not the hollyoaks omnibus - i am moving house a week tomorrow and i have not even lifted a finger to think about clearing out or packing so it all has to start this weekend, the only problem is that whenever i have a clear out i find a book or magazine that i haven't read for ages and then get transfixed in yesterdays news - boo to moving!! It's an exciting new start and i cant wait to give the new place the pippy touch, i just wish it didnt involve lifting boxes or assembling furniture.

It's official - Facebook has taken over my life! It's such a great site and i have got in touch with people that i have not seen for years which has just been lovely but it's all rather worrying, certain orgainsations have taken to blocking the site so employees can't look at it during work hours - but like the mobile phone we once coped without it and now we dont know how we ever did. I shall make the most of my time on facebook from today onwards and continue poking people til my finger dislocates!

Marriage eh? its a funny old thing - Jodie Marsh has been travelling up and down the country auditioning men for her new show, the winner gets to marry her, i just think this is awful! hat does it say about marriage? what message does it give to young women? Is that really what marriage is about? My parents are still together and were school sweethearts so i think i have a very rose tinted and romantic view of the way my love life is going to work out and i still have faith that the guy is out there but the thought of getting guys to do stunts and audition just kills me.

THE IMAGINARY MEN OF PIPPY'S BOUDOIR!

I have not always found this guy attractive but i found this picture and nearly dropped my cocktail! He has been in Clueless and the object of my affection as well as appearing in Friends and with Julia Roberts on Broadway, He has that dark hair thing going on which i am a sucker for - its the strangely attractive Paul Rudd




Have a lovely weekend people and dont forget - if ya think you'll have a shag, pop a johnny in yer bag!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home