whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, January 05, 2007

I love women!!

Yes folks you read it right i love women and i am not ashamed to say it! My love affair with women began in the 80's with these four truly fabulous women who not only changed my perception of myself but also my taste for cheesecake and pastel shades!
Ok you got me! I am not coming out as heterosexual i am talking about my love for women in american sitcom/dramas! True love!! I can remember staying at my grandparents every other friday night and watching this show, totally in awe of the comedy, the writing, the timing and the classic one liners!! Here are a few of my fave quotes from this great show

Dorothy: "You will have to excuse my mother; she suffered a slight stroke a few years ago which rendered her totally annoying"

Rose: "Dorothy, you're the smart and Blanche you're the sexy one and Sophia, you're the old one, and i'm the nice one. Everyone always like me
Sophia: "The old one aint so crazy about ya!

Rose: (Entering cheerfully) So! who is the luckiest girl in the history of the world!!
Sophia: "Well it certainly wasn't your mother!"

Dorothy: Why dont you sleep on the couch and give Clayton and Doug your room?
Blanche: Are you crazy? what will the neighbours think if they see two men in my bedroom?
Sophia: They'll think it's tuesday!

Movng on from The Golden Girls my love affair moved onto the wonderful lives of four fabulous women in Manhatten



Ah the Sex and the City girls!! Probably one of my favourite shows of all time. Again its all down to truly great performances and exceptional writing. Most people seemed to be focused on Carrie but i was a Samantha freak from the word go!! Here are some of her classics

"The only place you control a man is in bed. If we perpetually gave men blow jobs we could run the world"

"Fuck me badly once - shame on you, fuck me badly twice - shame on me!"

"I will wear whatever and blow whoever i want as long as i can breathe and kneel"

On Blow Jobs
" You men have no dea what we are dealing with down there! teeth placement and jaw stress and suction and gag reflex and all the time bobbing up and down moaning and trying to breathe threw our noses, honey they dont call it a job for nothing!"

Fantastic!!
Wednesday saw the return of my new fave ladies, yes the Desperate Housewives are back!!


I loved loved loved the 1st series of this show!! The 2nd series seemed to lose its way slightly but judging by the 1st 2 episodes of the new series they are back on track. I cant say which of the wives is my fave as they are all exceptional. Thank god we have some well scripted, brilliantly delivered drama on our screens to rescue us all from just the 2 of us, soapstar superstar, celebrity big brother hell!

Now onto something else which is going to keep me warm on these cold january days!! yes its the 1st one of 2007

THE IMAGINARY MEN OF PIPPY'S BOUDOIR

The first entry of 2007 is a gorgeous young man who has been in a few teen films and is also in some random teen drama called"One Tree Hill". His chest is amazing and his cheekbones are exceptional, Check him out


Good lord!! I am so gay right now!!

Have a good weekend lovers

xx

1 Comments:

Blogger Trump said...

I used to get Friday nights in with my grandma too. We watched the Golden Girls and I really thought Dorothy was a man dressed as a badly dressed woman. I could've been scarred for life!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home