whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Yay! Yay! and Yay again!!

My laptop is now fully functional!! I have no idea what my flatmate did but it worked!! The only problem now is that i am not sure when to stop, i was awake til gone 4am this morning dowloading music onto my ipod and chatting to my friend Matt.

Well in just a few days it will be xmas! I am going home for the traditional family gathering. A few years ago the thought of this would have filled me with the kind of fear that can only be matched by being strapped down and forced to watch a Hollyoaks omnibus.

This year will be different, I am older and wiser and have really grown to not only appreciate my family more but also where i come from. My love affair with London is still in full swing but being able to leave for a few days and get some fresh air does me the world of good, plus there is nothing like proper home cooked meals rather than the meal for one durge that i throw in my gut.

Xmas also gives me a great excuse to see people that i have not seen in a long time. Friends from school and the good old gay days in Sheffield. I can't sayi am majorly looking forward to going out on the gay scene in Sheffield mainly because it sucks. Too many ex's turning up at the same time and drinks offers displayed behind the bar on star shaped illuminous card!! Thank god for my friends - who make even the worst club or bar great fun! mainly by standing in the corner and laughing at the parade of mullets!

There is not a lot going on in the showbiz world today, although it is rather funny that i mentioned that drunk lush from Girls Aloud yesterday and today on the Sky News website there are over 30 pictures of her in various wrecked states! I can't slag her off too much - i am no stranger to going out and falling into a skip with a kebab in my hand. I have actually turned it into quite a sport!

I don't know if any people reading this have been watching the new Jennifer Saunders comedy on BBC1 called "Jam and Jerusalem". It is a bit of a grower but frankly anything with Sue Johnston in gets my vote! Anyone who was lucky enough to see last weeks had a real treat. Miriam Margolyes had a brief cameo role in a scene with David Mitchell of "Mitchell and Webb" fame - well it was one of the funniest things i have seen on tv for a long time!! Both actors are superb in the scene. Here is the clip (the scene starts a couple of minutes in but is well worth the wait!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IChCNWfnXWU

Anyway thats enough from me.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home