whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, December 08, 2006

It's a his and his weekend!!

Hi Darlings!!
Well it's good to be back. I have calmed down now after my Carole Malone rant last night. I am not going to sink to her level, I am better than that, i am going to move on with dignity and my head held high because at the end of the day Carole Malone has got a lot on her plate!! Literally!

It's all very exciting this weekend - I am going to my 1st gay wedding civil partnership commitment ceremony mash up! Should be a great do with loads of people, food, drink and dancing! Congrats to Clive and Adrian! Wishing all the best!
I can't believe i totally forgot to mention the final of "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" - A former pippy's boudoir pumper won!! The cheeky chappy that is Matt Willis but i actually wanted Myleene to win towards the end. She was totally stunning, came across as just being lovely and would try anything!! I have slagged her off in the past but she is now a star in my eyes! Bless Dame Myleene of Klass
Someone who aint been as lucky is poor poor Mel B!! Got preggers with Eddie Murphy's kid and now he has dumped her and stated on national tv that he does not believe the baby is his. Oh Mel - how did this happen? You were in the Spice Girls!! You did a song with Missy Elliot and your sister was in Emmerdale!! Cmon girlfriend!! Girl power - sue the cartoon donkey man for all his shrek bucks and get that spice reunion sorted - we all know its going to happen!
Can someone please explain the new Gwen Stefani single to me please? It is bad noise!! Her 1st album was so good and was my main "getting ready to go out and get mash up" cd for ages but her new album has not been awarded more than 2 stars in any magazine that i have read - all feels a bit rushed to me gwen! Take yer time love and stop yodelling!
When i was a little gay boy at school, everyone seemed to realise that i was gay before i did. I am not sure whether it was my Cher t-shirt, my spice girl platform trainers or my dance routines but something tipped them off! The majority of my nicknames related to bum sex but it was also widely thought that i looked like a tv character from the 80's called "Doogie Howser MD". He was played by an actor called Neil Patrick Harris. Well just last week Neil came out in the American Press!! So it looks like we had more than looks in common. He is currently starring in a very funny sitcom called "How i met your mother". Check it out! I actually quite fancy him, is that wrong?

As much as i fancy the lovely Neil, he has not done enough to earn a place in

THE IMAGINARY MEN OF PIPPY'S BOUDOIR!

This weeks entry (fnar fnar) goes to a soap actor who has been in Emmerdale since he was a wee lad. This is how he looked when he first joined the soap


Now dont panic i aint buying Neverland Ranch just yet! But people look how he has turned out!! this is a screen grab from this week, What is it about me and big arms!!??




Goodness me!!
Right honeys, I am off to wrap myself around those bad boys and swing til dawn.

Laters

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home