whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Coming out of the dark!!!

Well people i am feeling a lot better!! Thanks to lemsip, lemon and ginger tea with honey in it and hot water with slices of lemon and loads of vitamins i am back on my feet. Yay!! I am still coughing loads but i guess thats stopping smoking for ya.

I have been stuck in the flat for days and have worked my way through so much music, tv, dvd's, books and magazines! i can recommend not watching any daytime tv whatsoever. i highly recommend the film "finding neverland" - ooh it made me weep! The Fratellis album is genius and the new issue of "attitude" is a waste of money.

Not got a huge amount to report, i guess i will have more to say tomorrow when i get back to the world outside of these walls.

bye honeys

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home