whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Get that woman out of that house now!!!

Hey guys,

Well what a new year it has been - I spent my new year with Pete and Kaz in their home town of Corby for their mum's birthday. It was such a laugh!! Corby has a bit of a bad reputation for being asbo central but i had a really good time. Loads of booze and dancing plus a panto and a dance routine for good measure! Thanks to my girls for making it a good one.

Since then i have been trying to recover but have developed a really shocking cough which is buggin the life out of me! I guess its the filth of my many years of smoking finally getting out of my body!

I was working last night so have yet to see the first night of "Celebrity Big Brother" but imagine my shock, horror and disgust to find out that my arch rival Carole Malone is in there. She be the one who constantly slags off Madonna and does not seem to have a positive word to say about anyone. Here is a picture of the muppet now





I really hope she does not last long in that house. I usually enjoy CBB but she may put me off turning my tv on for weeks. The other big shock from yesterday was the news that not only was H from STEPS going into the Big Brother house but that he is a homosexual!! I for one am shocked by this revelation, if he would just stop doing that twatty grinny wave all the time i might actually like him but for now dislike will reign.

I managed to catch the 10 years on episode of "This Life" the other night and was so not impressed. I just thought it lacked focus or direction, the characters were really quite hateful and it did not seem to resolve itself. Andrew Lincoln still looks great and that was a more than welcome distraction.

Oprah is back on our screens on ITV2 weekday mornings and she was in the news yesterday for the opening of her Leadership Academy for Girls in South Africa. She has donated all the cash for the academy - 20 million dollars!! and hopes to open more very soon. People may slag her off for the amount she earns but she does put a lot back in, thats why i love her!!

I have this strange addiction that needs dealing with sharpish - If i hear that a tv show is going to be having a gay storyline i have to watch it no matter what the show is but this week my addiction is being tested and i need help. Hollyoaks are supposed to be getting into a big gay storyline over the next few weeks. I mean really!!! I am going to have to sit down and actually watch Hollyoaks!! Can someone please spray acid into my eyes or something? I thought it was bad enough when Eldorado had one but this is taking the piss

Right i better get on before i hear that some show on Channel 5 is doing the same!

Laters

xx


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home