whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, December 29, 2006

It's all about FAMILY


Well thats it xmas is over!! i cant say i was majorly looking forward to it this year - some of the magical excitement of the holidays has gone now but it was so lovely to see my family and friends. I did manage to catch up with almost everyone i wanted to. Lovely to see Emma and Tim and the beautiful baby Stanley!!


Not forgetting the gay boys - Danny, Deeds, Matt and Dan! Cheers for the nights out honeys. My liver will never forget you! I am using these next 2 days to recover, chill out, catch up on some tv and carry on filling my lovely lil ipod!!


One of the tv highlights for me was watching Pauline Fowler drop down dead on Eastenders!! I would like to think that now she has gone, Albert Square will be a happier place but that is not likely.


Of the many xmas present i received this year the best has to be from my friend Dan and it is quite simply the link to this video, Justin Timberlake on "Saturday Night Live" - if i got what he is suggesting for xmas i would never leave the house again!




Its that time and its the last one of 2006!!!


THE IMAGINARY MEN OF PIPPY'S BOUDOIR!


It was the top rated programme on xmas day this year. Some might say for Dawn French, some might say for Richard Curtis but i believe that "The Vicar of Dibley" was most popular due to the presence of Richard Armitage. I have never really seen much of his work before but he is simply charming, sexy and has a voice that i could listen to all day! Dont forget to check him out again in the final episode on New Years Day


Catch you tomorrow people - i will be sorting my year out and thinking about some of my personal highlights and some of the big entertainment stories.
Laters
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home