whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, December 22, 2006

Hi people,


Well thats it! work is over for another year and xmas is just a couple of days away. Shopping is all done and now i am dedicating my day to filling my ipod for my time at home over the next few days.


Going through my cd's has been a bit of a trip down memory lane, as expected there is a lot of Madonna but also loads of Tori Amos, kd lang and Rufus Wainwright. Very bizarre mix but i am sure it will make for a few interesting journeys.


Well i still have quite a few things to do so i shall leave you with this weeks


THE IMAGINARY MEN OF PIPPY'S BOUDOIR


I do love the bad boys and this guy is a proper geezer who looks like he would give me a rather pleasurable yet slightly filth ridden seeing to!! It's Danny Dyer!!


Well even though i will be in deepest darkest Sheffield i shall still be updating, So more news soon.
xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger Trump said...

Merry Christmas Pippy!

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home