whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

My love life is destined to be splashed all over the London Paper but sadly in that desperate section where people say "you = bad acne and an orthapedic shoe, me = dribbling on the northern line, lets hook up". Last night i went to the cinema and afterwards i popped into Mcd's to grab a burger and was eyed up by this rather lovely business man type, we glanced, then glanced further, i left, turned back and he was still looking, why didn't i say something? because i apparently would rather be one of those old gay men who sits on their doorsteps telling anyone who walks past that if it wasn't for me Madonna would be nothing!!

The film i had been to see was "A Mighty Heart" starring Angelina Jolie and the lovely Dan Futterman. The film is the true story of Daniel Pearl who was kidnapped and murdered in Karachi, Pakistan in 2002. Angelina Jolie plays his wife Marianne, her performance is astounding, the claustrophobic atmosphere created by the director adds to the traumatic feeling this film left me with, it's been a long time since i sat through the credits but it took me that long to get my thoughts together.

I love a good bitchy quote but never expected to read one from a 9 year old! - silver screen goddess Joan Fontaine wrote a will when she was 9 years old regarding what she would leave to her sister Olivia De Havilland who would in later life prove to ba a more successful actress -

"I bequeath all my beauty to my younger sister Joan, since she has none".

Fabulous!

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home