whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Well the weekend is over! Where did it go?

On friday night i saw one of the best gigs i have ever seen! Prince finished his 21 night run at the o2 arena in grand style! I seriously cannot think of a hit that he didn't sing. He played all my favourites, was very chatty with the crowd and looking at to 23,000 all with purple glow sticks was quite a beautiful sight, it truly was a beautiful night. Sadly Amy Winehouse didn't appear with Prince until the aftershow party which me had no tickets for!

On Saturday i was more than glad to discover that my pay had gone in early! I went a little bit crazy in HMV - but i did get some bargains that included the new albums by Robyn, KT Tunstall, Athlete and Hard Fi and the following dvd's - the complete superman collection (a guilty pleasure of mine), Jaws, Working Girl and the 2nd series of the hilarious "early doors".

That evening i tootled on over to Oliver's to meet up with Mel and Sally who were visiting, Had a very entertaining time with karaoke and hilarious stories thrown in followed by a very lazy day yesterday ending with me going to see Tony and Anna's new flat in Shepherds Bush. Managed to miss the last tube though (boo!) so took me forever to get home (bigger boo!)

This week is pretty crazy both workwise and socially plus i need to save a bit of cash for weekends coming up that are going to be silly and no doubt messy.

I am pretty tired today so a better blog will be with you tomorrow

xx

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Why is it that you never go to karaoke with me but with everyone else. Big boo!

3:29 PM  
Blogger pippy said...

oh dearest, i wasn't actually singing! I did come to see you sing. We shall go to karaoke soon...now where did i put those industrial strength ear plugs?

5:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that is WAY harsh Tai.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home