whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Great weekend!!

Friday night as per usual i went for drinks after work in Kings Cross which was lovely to just wind down! I was so going to go home and chill out but a phonecall and offer of a very cheap night out meant that i was getting changed and heading back to Kings Cross. I met up with Mike, Ali, Graham, Clarey etc for a great night called Alwayz Frydaze @ Egg, not sure what the music policy was but there was a fab live band, a really nice crowd and Egg is a great venue.

Saturday i went over to Clapton with Pete and Kaz to view a flat that Pete is considering buying, really nice place with loads of potential, Then headed to Angel to meet up with Dan, Danny and Oliver for the beginning of a great night, we piled back to my place and were joined by more gay boys for a huge amount of drinking before heading out to Soho where we briefly hit Escape Bar before mincing down to Heaven club next to Charing Cross, i usually avoid Heaven as it just gets so busy and is like a maze but i had a really good night with my girls, sadly i woke up on my sofa bed with dan and danny still fully clothed (i even still had my shoes on!) - why did i not get into my spacious double bed?? god knows!

Yesterday was a lazy day, the boys went back up north, i was going to head into town and maybe catch a film but decided that going home, grabbing a paper and lounging round the flat all day was a much better option.

Thankfully i feel rather sprightly for a monday, maybe it's because i saw this picture of Jake this morning and his overwhelming beauty has just lifted my day - i hope it has the same effect on you, (if your bread is buttered on that side)





This week is pretty busy and i am being quite the host at my flat with lovely people coing round to see me most nights this week, hopefully i shall save some money as i seem to have simply thrown my wage away this month!!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home