whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hello lovelies,

Apologies for the blog delay but i have been in sunny Manchesterford! I always thought i hated Manchester due to maybe one too many bad nights out there but i really enjoyed popping out on their gay scene these last 2 days. I was in the city for a conference which was not exactly great but was still fun to meet up with lots of familiar faces.

On monday night i ended up in the club Cruz 101, i only wish i could remember anything, i do remember being stood outside Hollywood Showbar having sneaked my bottle out with me only to see one of the friends i was with being barred for taking his drink out - ooops!

Apparently there is mobile phone video footage of me dancing rather badly to copacabana! i have an awful feeling that it will end up on youtube or facebook anytime soon. I also remember trying to vogue and slightly looking like a twat. Yesterday i had many people walking up to me whilst pointing and laughing, then saying "you look as bad as i feel!" - nice.

The weekend went well, i bought and assembled all my furniture with the help of my folks and now the place is pretty much done, so bring on the guests!

This weather is troubling me, i was hoping for a sun soaked, beer soaked bank holiday weekend - i think i shall just be soaked. I have some domestic - ish shopping to do on saturday and no doubt a few lil drinkies splattered here and there.

It's coming up to the 1st anniversary of the pippyrants blog so i feel this week will be rather reflective but dont worry i am sure i will still manage to slag off the occassional celebrity and drool over members of the males species members. After all that is the glue thats keeps my 21341 personalities together

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home