whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Monday, September 17, 2007

The start of another week and it's really quite dreary today in London town! My mood has been affected by just eating salad for my lunch and now wishing i had lots of chocolate and a whole block of cheese to ram in my mouth!

The weekend was lots of fun though! Saturday i went to see "Atonement" with Camilla and i have to say it is by far one of the most amazing films i have seen a long time. Keira Knightley and James McAvoy are simply stunning and the direction is fantastic, it really is a beautiful film to watch and i found myself getting sucked into every scene, I cannot recommend it enough!

I then met up with my friend Dan for some serious chat about careers which was really helpful and i am now feeling very optimistic about what the future holds. Saturday night i went to Oliver's for some serious cocktails! I got very drunk and ended up lip synching to the power ballad "Alone" by Heart. I am praying that the videos will not end up on facebook! Had a really great night though and was lovely to see everyone.

Yesterday Tony, Anna, Clare, Glenn and Tony came over for drinks and pizza, Was not too wild though so at least i am not feeling majorly hungover today! This week is a poor week for me as it's pay day a week today so i am going to spend my nights using my unlimited cinema card to full effect.

Not much to report on today, hopefully life will be more entertaining tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home