whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

In my ongoing quest to meet that special someone i have now enlisted the help of others, 2 hands are better then one in certain situations. My friend James has put a profile on the mysinglefriend website. This site is the brain child of one Sarah Beeny (property expert on channel 4) and basically what happens is a friend writes a profile describing how lovely and eligible you are, guys can then view this profile and message me and hopefully in the near future my mother will be buying a hat and dabbing her eyes at the civil partnership ceremony whilst saying "but i dont get it, they are both men!".

I love a good spoiler like the next gay but getting daily teasers about the "Sex and the City" movie is now perplexing me, i feel like i have seen most of the film already and it's not even out for another 7 months!! I shall of course be the most excited guy in London when it is released, i just hope i dont know every last word of the script before that day comes!

Facebook is getting strange, i am now getting the most random people asking to be my friends, there was this one girl at school who was such a beeeatch to me, she used to call me a queer and flicked a cigarette at my face once and now she wants to be friends!! I sent her a message asking why she wanted to be friends with me as i was still a queer, shortly after i got a message back apologising profusely, stating that she had lots of gay friends now! well skank you wont need another one will you! get out of the pool!!

Now shall i tell you what i want, what i really, really want? ok i will tell you what i want what i really, really want! well a ticket to see the Spice Girls would be nice! oh hang on, wait one lil minute - I GOT ONE!




Thanks to my friend Pete i am going to see baby, ginger, posh, scary and lesbian on the 4th of january! i honestly didnt think i was going to be in with a chance but somehow it worked out. i never managed to see the Spice Girls the 1st time round and lets face it, they did not do that much touring but i am sure it will be fanatstic!!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home