whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

How bored am i of reading all these stupid page filling news reports on how old Madonna looks? Close up paparazzi pictures of her hands seems to be the latest trend. Newsflash she is 50 next year! human beings get older and at least she is doing it semi-gracefully, she could turn into a plastic doll version of herself and i for one can think of nothing worse than Madonna reaching 80 and staggering out of the house with enough plastic on her body that she could probably fetch a good price at a tupperware party. I don't want to turn into that mad Britney Spears fan on youtube but i do have to say just leave her alone and let her do what she is best at (no comments from the peanut gallery please!)

I have sent off my passport for renewal this week and looking at my 10 year old passport picture and my new one was a rather hideous experience! In my last photo i am scarily thin, i have hair and a great big cheesy grin on my face but due to the whole "dont smile" policy my new pic would not look out of place on Crimewatch! I look like a scowling, skinhead bovver boy! If only they knew that this bovver boy dances round his room lip synching to Tina Turner! Maybe, just maybe all scowling skinheads do that! Have we have been misinterpreting them all this time? I shall endeavour to find out - a single to romford please!

I have totally stolen this picture from another blog but i feel the need to share as much as possible! Had he not already been in my boudoir i would totally slot him in their tomorrow but as an early dribbly treat here is Justin Timberlake pleasing and teasing the crowd at his show last night



xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home