whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

This is getting ridiculous!

I don't know how to feel!! Part of me is trying to avoid every single story about the new Sex and the City movie but i just can't help myself from drooling over the pictures of Sarah Jessica Parker back in the heels - where she belongs! Look up fierce in the dictionary and this picture will be giving you a bitch of a look!!




My mood has lifted this week thanks to the sun coming out to play! I also managed loads of sleep last night which meant i had a spring in my step this morning. Also i am not drinking this week as my beer gut is worrying me, i think maybe it has been keeping me awake at nights, well that and dreaming i was now part of girls aloud and worrying that my manager would not give me time off to go on tour with them. Thinking about it that band needs a gay man in there, they most definitely need to get rid of that corpse faced ginger one - i often wonder if she is confused when she is on stage, she always looks like she should be scanning a a tin of baked beans.

The Sugababes have a new album out, i have always had a soft spot for them, they are a girl group with actual talent but you can totally tell that the original member Keisha is captain of the bitch boat. The new poster advertising the album has her in the middle glaring out at all and sundry with the other 2 looking like her prison ho's - i bet she punches both of them in the face on a regular basis (ALLEGEDLY)




It turns out that there are gays in Iran, i wrote recently that the president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had said at a conference in New York that in his country there were no homosexuals but he was taken out of context. Thank goodness and i am sure they are all having a lovely time and are very well looked after, bring on iran pride!

The weekend is nearly upon us and there are a few plans going down!! During the day on saturday i am going to attempt tom actually get out into this fair old city and do something cultural or relaxing - a gallery/museum or just a stroll round a park? Then in the evening i am off to the theatre to see my girl Oliver in the last night of his run in "A funny thing happened on the way to the forum".

Sunday i am working again but it should be fun and then next week is very busy but i shall again be living for the weekend as i am going home for a few days, yes Sheffield here i come, more importantly Rufus Wainwright here i come!!! yay its that time again, I am seeing him twice in the next couple of weeks and am sure that he will be simply delicious as always!!

I am letting out little bts of wee about tomorrow's boudoir boy!! you shall have to wait and see! i shall just say its the perfect mixture of cheekbones, fit body and a rather sizeable appendage that could knock me across the room!

Laters

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home