whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Everyone is pulling out apart from Channel 4!!

No one can ignore the media coverage of the racism rows in CBB this year. Cash deals are dropping all over the place - Danielle Lloyd has been dropped from one of her modelling contracts, Perfume shop has withdrawn Jade Goody's perfume "Shh" from all of its stores and Carphone Warehouse has dropped its sponsorship of Big Brother. Davina McCall and Dermot O'Leary have been quite cagey when discussing the rows - is it because they share the same agent as Jade Goody perhaps?

It's been a great week for me workwise - a couple of projects are just about to start and are going really well, I have been on my travels which is always a lot more tiring than i think its going to be and i have done more voluntary work.

This is the last cash strapped weekend before pay day and i am counting the days down on the prison wall of my non drinking non shopping hell!! I could barely afford to buy Heat magazine this week and then when i bought it i realised that it's shit - i have been buying this magazine since day one but over the past year it has gone from being a good tuesday night read to a rag mag that takes a tube journey to flick through. I dont want to look at celebs that are too fat or too thin, i dont care how orange a celeb is or how big their pit stains are. I dont want to read about people from last years big brother. The simple answer would be to stop buying it! I get all my celeb gossip from the net and would save myself a bit of cash every month.

Giving up celeb mags will be about as difficult as giving up smoking but i MIGHT just give it a whirl!!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home