whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Puking Pippy

Well folks, I am ill again!! Yes me ill! i have been off work all week and generally feel like death - i thought i was feeling better but last night my stomach reminded me that i should not speak to soon! I am so bored at home!! I have done all the dvd's, watched one too many property programmes and downloaded far too many songs.

There is one thing that keeps me going though, it's the moment on "This Morning" where Fern Britton and Philip Schofield totally lose it. There are very few things funnier than 2 people who cant stop laughing - it just sets me off! Check this out -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tlh3yrPt4A

I was watching "Never Mind The Buzzcocks" last night - it is so much better since Simon Amstell took over. He is the mian reason i watch it but apart from him there was one other very good reason to watch and another good reason to turn over. The other main draw of the show last night was the hilarious Noel Fielding from "The Mighty Boosh" (which i am just getting into and am finding hilarious! Check out youtube for all the episodes.) The reason i wanted to turn over was that total twat Donny Tourette from the band "The Towers of London" - he is about as punk as Celine Dion! oh he is so crazy with his peroxide out of control hair and smoking fags. Apparently a few weeks ago him and the rest of his (daddy can i have a loan for a new guitar please? thanks awfully, toodle pip) band trashed the toilets in "The Hawley Arms" pub in Camden - now i dont care whether you are a punk, a tranny or australian you dont fuck up good boozers, save it for hotel rooms you crazy kids!

Ah Hollyoaks, Hollyoaks, Hollyoaks! What are you doing to me?? You say you are going to do a gay kiss and then its all just a big letdown! I am enjoying the performance of the main character in this storyline though and hope they at least explore his coming out further or they could always banish him to London with the rest of the gays.

It has been great to see Laurie Metcalf in "Desperate Housewives" these past few weeks, Her performance in the last episode was outstanding. I will always fondly remember her for playing Roseanne Barr's sister Jackie in "Roseanne" - Here is one of my favourite Jackie scenes - her father has just died and she has to let the family know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_1Yot6qXNQ

As you may be able to tell i have gone a bit you tube crazy these last few days!!

I saw 2 excellent films last weekend "Notes on a Scandal" starring Cate Blanchett and Judi Dench. I was a bit concerned before i went, I do love Dame Judi but sometimes think she plays the same character a lot, I should not have worried - she is terrifying!! Cate is instantly adorable and always seems to make acting look so easy. The 2nd film i saw was the truly amazing "Dreamgirls" - i know that i am a big old mo and this film had everything that a gay could want - drama, songs, sequins, bitchy women and wigs but the film os so much more than that. The performances are fantastic - Beyonce is great, Eddie Murphy is on form and Jeniffer Hudson is spellbinding! A special mention should go to the 3rd dreamgirl Anika Noni Rose is hilarious and had me in stitches for most of the film. Check them out!!

Hopefully i shall be feeling better tomorrow, Want to be on top form for my boudoir!!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home