whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Monday, January 29, 2007

Just another manic depressive monday

i woke up this morning wishing and praying that i could have a duvet day!! just one lazy day in bed, catching up on tv and downloading yet more songs to my ipod (my new addiction! more about that later)

It has been a good weekend, due to being paid last week it was all quite drunken but lots of fun. No hangovers though which is either the best news ever and will change my life or my body has started giving up on me. Think its a bit of both really!

Saw quite a few people this weekend and was great to catch up, lush to see dan, chris, bobby etc on friday night, Camilla and Oliver on saturday night. Sadly i missed Pete this weekend and he was ill so will have to sort out a leo sayer (all dayer) drinking session very soon!!

So Shilpa won Celebrity Big Brother!! Good for her, She handled the situation with a whole lotta class. I have to admit i am so glad its over!! E4 will start showing good music again!!!

Today a band called "Little Man Tate" have released their debut album. They are a Sheffield based band and there is quite a big buzz about them. I went to school with the bass guitarist and even though he bullied me at school - i am trying to be mature and forgiving, so check them out.

These next few weeks are well busy! Both work wise and socially, i think people are making up for the desperation and depression of January. My friend Dan is down in London next weekend and it will be gorge to see him and great that he will be getting out of Sheffield, that town is just too small for my girl!

I have a new addiction - downloading, its sooo good, i spent most of my free time at the weekend looking up random songs and just went crazy, Loads of great tracks from the 80's - kids from fame, Mel and Kim, Swing out sister, ABC - god i love it!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home