whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday!!!!!

Hey people, well it's friday, i have been paid - it is going to be a good weekend!!! Went out last night with work for the lovely Camilla's birthday! Off out tonight for the lovely Dan's birthday - not sure where but i am sure it will be muchos funos!

I see Madonna was out last night for the premiere of the film "Arthur and the Invisibles" with her family, She looked fab and her kids are so cute, No baby david though. Madonna provides the voice for one of the characters in the film so i may just have to add that to the ever growing list of films that i need to see.

Speaking of our gracious leader - here she is looking well bing bing in her latest campaign for H & M. R & B Madonna here we come!! I think she looks so so so fierce!


Also soaring into a realm of fashion that none of us will ever reach its Sticky Vicky Beckham in Paris! She may have her haters but the girl can dress! She makes me want to go out and by a handbag!!

I have started downloading tunes off the net for my lush ipod - My first downloaded track is also my favourite song of the 80's - "We don't have to take our clothes off (to have a good time)" by Jermaine Stewart!! It's a total classic and gets me shaking my lil booty the second it comes on!
There is a petition online now that urge everyone to sign to uphold the rights of lesbian, gay and bisexual people to be treated equitably in relation to the upcoming goods and services legislation

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/GSFRegs/

THE IMAGINARY MEN OF PIPPY'S BOUDOIR

In honour of his Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actor and the fact that he made my teens years bearable mainly for his pant dropping antics! This weeks prime position in my bulging boudoir is the delicious Mark Wahlberg.

ooh baby ouch!!

The weekend is calling my name and it would be rude to ignore it!!

Laters

xx

1 Comments:

Blogger pippy said...

well honey i live to serve!

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home