whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, November 09, 2007

Well it's my birthday tomorrow but the real celebration is tonight! Thanks to the joy of facebook i have invited loads of people out to one of my favourite nights in London - the crazy crazy night called "Shinky Shonky" at The Oak Bar. It seems that rather a lot of people are going to be turning up (around 50 i think!) so i hope the bar staff are ready for us because it's not just me that drinks like an enormously alcohol dependant fish, my friends are all totally lush too.

I am especially grateful as always to my mates who are coming down from Sheffield, they always go that extra bit further for me and their company, love and laughter is much appreciated.

As for my actual birthday tomorrow i actually have very little planned, lunch will be happening probably with a starter of ibuprofen. Then i shall just trot into soho and see where my snout takes me.

In celeb news - Amy Winehouse' husband has been arrested! The police broke down the door to her camden home in the early hours of this morning and dragged her hubby off to the cells, its got something to do with him trying to pay off a witness to not testify against him in court, it seems he could face a maximum life sentence! Oh Amy! watcha gonna do girl? that boy is bad business and mingin on top of it all - do a runner honey and start writing those tunes for the next album, you have plenty of material!

I am still surviving without television which means that i shall miss the opening night of "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here" apparently the "celebs" going into the jungle this year include Gemma Atkinson from Hollyoaks, the fairbrass brothers aka "right said fred", Christopher Biggins and Cerys Mathews. I am kinda glad to be missing it due to the adding of Malcolm McClaren ex manager of the Sex Pistols. He has to be one of my least favourite people, he is such a pompous tit, he pops up on all those music chart compilation shows on Channel 4 and 5, repeatedly coming across as if he created music and anything else is pathetic noise. Vile!

THE IMAGINARY MEN OF PIPPY'S BOUDOIR

On the flight back from Tenerife the in flight film was "Stardust" starring Michelle Pfeiffer and Robert De Niro (who is amazing in it!) - it's a really great film but the main reason for loving it was the leading man who was just adorable and had the most delicious smile!! His name is Charlie Cox and here are a couple of pics of him and his lovely ruffled hair




Have a fab weekend

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home