whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

God i have been crap at keeping this thing up to date lately!

so before i go on and on i better spank a hottie all the way into my boudoir - I still aint watching those TV channels but friends have suggested that this guy should get a place so here we go, He is starring in the BBC drama "Spooks" at the moment and is simply divine - it's Rupert Penry Jones





The weekend was fun, Saturday i spent the day with a rather lovely man but am not going to go into that too much, just to say that there was a whole lot of drinking going on and it was great fun. Sunday morning had a gorge american breakfast before heading into town for yet more drinking!!

This week is majorly exciting for 2 reasons, firstly i am off to continue my Rufus Wainwright obsession tonight at the Hammersmith Apollo with Oliver, Dan and Paul, to make it that lil bit more exciting Paul has been selected to perform the spoken word part of the song "between my legs" on stage with Rufus!! I am very jealous but dead chuffed for him as he is a HUGE fan. A full review here tomorrow!

On thursday i am leaving on a jet plane... to Tenerife, yes me and Oliver are jetting off to exploit the last bit of sun that we can find so that hopefully i will have some sort of a tan for my birthday next week. Oliver booked the holiday with Throb holidays and we are staying in Puerta De La Cruz, I really thought that i could not get any gayer and then throb entered my life!

I see that Charley from this years "Big Brother" is on the front of Heat Magazine talking abut being attacked outside the Embassy nightclub in London. Now i am totally against violence and no one deserves a beating like the one she got but i do have to say that London girls are classy, The girl pulled her to the floor by her weave and proceeded to kick nine shades of shit out of her without taking her ciggy out of her mouth - there's a gift!

Apparently my lack of TV channels at the moment has led me to miss a classic! Brian Dowling (winner of big brother 2) was on celebrity family fortunes this weekend, when asked to name a type of bean he answered "Les-Bean" aka Lesbian. Check it out on you tube!

Anyways i am so excited about seeing Rufus tonight i can no longer type so have a good day and i will be back tomorrow

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home