whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Have you been worrying desperately as to my whereabouts? No? well sod ya then!

I have been in Sheffield since before the weekend and have only just landed back onto the beautiful shores of Kings Cross. My trip back home was so great, i headed straight for my parents on thursday as it was my mother's birthday the day before, the journey back to their house from Sheffield used to be such an arduous task when i was younger but now i realise more and more everytime just how stunning it is especially this time of year when the trees are such an astounding array of colour.

Friday afternoon i headed back into Sheffield to prepare myself for the fun evening ahead. Yes it was Rufus time again! His "Release the Stars" tour hit Sheffield City Hall and i went along with the lovely Dan and the delightful Emma. Rufus as ever was in stunning form and even though i had seen a very similar show at the Old Vic earlier this year - he still managed to blow me away.

In desperate need of a drink after the show me and dan headed up to Sheffield University for their subtly named gay night "Climax". Fun was had, drink was drunk and dancing was atrocious, thankfully there were not the usual displays of orange faces and mullet hair do's which saved Dan from having to hold my hair back.

Saturday involved more drinking which culminated in me going to a Wetherspoon's pub whilst the rugby was on!!! I know i may as well cut my gay card into 8 pieces and send it back! I was actually meeting a group of friends that i had not seen in 10 years!! I had a great night and we even made it to the indie night at the leadmill - possibly my favourite club in Sheffield, that place holds a lot of memories and drunken dancing/falling over.

Sunday was spent mainly with the gays, had a gorge sunday lunch at my friend Paul's house and then went to see the pixies (not the band, my friend Kerri's 2 adorable lil boys!) they are far too cute for their own good and reading them a bedtime story was the perfect way to end the weekend.

Now i am back in the London and the weather is dreary but the week is looking good, I even had myself one of those dates with a man last night!!

Quite a few shallow things have happened in celeb world this week and although i am not usually one to comment i simply can't resist - those 2 plastic faced wannabe freaks from Big Brother - Chanelle and Ziggy (barbie and ken with less charisma) are now engaged apparently! god forbid that one would suggest that its a huge publicity stunt or that they just want OK! Magazine to pay for a massive party and then pay for their exclusive honeymoon break up story. Talentless fuckwits who are raping my eyes with their insepid lilttle lives!

Now - Kerry Katona, what are we going to do with you? You went on GMTV last week clearly off your nut and have spent the last week giving interviews about that interview. Your contribution to the development of our society never fails to overwhelm me. I know you have had a tough life, i read about it on the back of that book you are ramming down chav's throats. You also recently slagged off Victoria Beckham, who the hell are you??? At least she is a Spice Girl, you were not even good enough to last the distance with Atomic Kitten - a girl band that were picked by using 3 ejector seats at the checkout in Asda.



J.K Rowling has outed Dumbledore from the Harry Potter books as a homosexual! She has called him a brave and brilliant man who loved other men, she created him so she can decide what happens to him. Hope my mother doesnt start thinking the same, I can do many, many things but heterosexuality is not one of them. I think its really positive that this particular "outing" could start a lot of hopefully positive dialogue about sexuality with young people.

I am quite moist at the moment for a whole barrel of different reasons including my upcoming holiday and birthday celebrations but also becuae it has just been announced that the love of my life - Danny Dyer is going to be in the Harold Pinter play "The Homecoming" at the Almeida Theatre from 7th February next year. I am not sure how i will contain myself seeing him in the flesh, can you throw pants during pinter?




This week i heard about a film that has just been released on DVD that sounds like it could have been my new favourite film. It's called Poltergay and is about a straight couple who move into a random old house totally unaware that the basement used to be a gay disco in the 70's until an unfortunate incident with a foam machine electrocuted all the gays! Now they haunt the house attempting to convert the husband to a man on man way of life. Sadly i have now discovered that the film is french so they take it a bit too seriously. This film is begging for a re-make now ish!! Get me Tom Cruise's agent!!




Regular blogging will be restored tomorrow with the boudoir boy back where he belongs.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home