whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, November 23, 2007

The weekend is here!!

Last night i had a night at the theatre, the lovely Paul had managed to get free tickets to a homosexual play at the Courtyard Theatre near Old Street. The play was called "Subtransmission" and was basically the story of a dysfunctional family's struggle to deal with their demons, one of which being a gay son. The highlight of the play was the fairy godmother aka Tran who had a few shining moments. It was also a musical which didn't really work very well especially since the choreography looked like it had been thought out after one too many bottles of white lightning. One area of the story focused on the son's affair with his best mate who was a typical chavvy cockney geezer, i could not help but think that the writer had basically put his and every other adolescent gay boys sexual fantasy on stage. I will always remember my high school crush and fumblings on a certain hunk of spunk. Last night's play was like a suicide bomber had crawled into an overly dramatic gay man's mind - kaboom!

I am a pervert and so i was slightly disappointed with one aspect of the play - here is the description on the website

'Subtransmission' tears down the curtain and reveals the truth about family life. Blending striking images, witty dialogue and full male nudity, 'Subtransmission' deals with themes of obsession, envy, regret, shattered dreams and broken promises.

Yes it does indeed deal with broken promises, there was no full male nudity!! i don't mean to be a total sleaze, it's just the way god made me but when it is stated that men will be losing clothes, i want them to lose them - in fact i want to hide them!! Thanks to Paul though for taking me out on that most difficult of night's - the night before pay day.

This weekend is crazier than Heather Mill's in any interview! Tomorrow night i have not one, not two but three parties to go to!! I am as popular as KD Lang at a herbal tea party in Stoke Newington! Firstly my fab friend Laura is celebrating her birthday up in East Finchley so i shall be swaggering up there then my beautiful friend Ali is moving back to Australia forever so i am heading down to Bar Music Hall to send her off with a big drink and then just round the corner my lovely friend Tom is celebrating his birthday at Jam so i shall end the night there or in a skip covered in wee - YAY!

I also desprately need to go shopping tomorrow morning, Next week i am going to 10 Downing Street to meet the Prime Minister! I am not joking - so i need a snazzy new shirt and tie for the occasion, plus i need a few little gorgeous things to make my life better because let's face it, material things are the only things that can!

I have also just booked train tickets back for my gorgeous friend Dan's birthday so Sheffield here i come. Babygirl always makes such an effort for my birthday getting down to London, bringing me fierce jeans and getting me blind drunk so it's about time i upped the friendship to a new level of filth and debauchery.

Speaking of filth, it's time for

THE IMAGINARY MEN OF PIPPY'S BOUDOIR!

I am feeling like i need to be bounced around the bedroom this weekend, it's the best kind of workout. I am looking for a burly, hairy man to do rather rude things to me - in my imagination i can think of no one who fits the pippy better than Russell Crowe, yes he may be a totally arrogant wanker but i could watch him in his Gladiator outfit all day!!






Strewth!!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home