whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Monday, November 26, 2007

Now that is what i call a weekend!!

Hope all are well, I had yet another crazy weekend, i just wonder when the mirrorball will stop spinning? Friday night i met up with Tony for drinks after work which turned into a very drunken do! We went to the Jeremy Bentham pub in Bloomsbury followed by the Marlborough arms and then headed into soho for a gay drink at Escape bar. I was slaughtered and i fear Tony was worse for wear as well.

The morning after i managed to get up at 9am and headed into town to do some shopping before it got too busy, The day started with a haircut, have decided to grow my hair now that it is getting cold i need to keep my head warm so after that i ventured onto oxford street and spent a bit too much money in Topman, it's so easily done, although i did get myself a gorge winter coat. Then i went round pretty much every shop looking for a decent shirt and tie for my trip to Downing Street, finally found what i was looking for in Next, its red, its xmas, its labour and i look very spangly in it, i hope Mr Brown appreciates my pain!

Saturday night i set out to have a fun time and i managed it and then some! Met up with Clare and Oliver at the Boogaloo bar in Highgate and then headed up to East Finchley for Laura's birthday which was great fun, thanks to oodle's of champagne and also being introduced to the novel idea of filling your mouth with sherbet and then necking a shot of vodka whilst shakin your head like a nutter - i should've kown then that it was all going to get a tad messy.

After that i headed down to Shoreditch to Bar Music Hall for my friend Ali's leaving do, loads of people had turned out and it was so much fun. However, i managed to fall into a time warp. I was supposed to be leaving that party at 11 ish to go to my friend Tom's birthday party at Jam bar but before i knew it, it was 1.30am! i headed there but it was over! so i managed to catch up with Pete, John, Kaz, T, Clive, Adrian and Degsy at the Joiners Arms pub, it was great to see them, they had just been to see Amy Winehouse and despite awful reviews it seems they had a fab time.

Here is a pic of the lovely Ali with Drag DJ Jodie Harsh on the decks




Yesterday i was feeling rather special so i dragged my duvet onto the sofa out my jim jams on and immersed myself in the family guy box set. Kept drifting off into sleepy land but still managed to sleep ok last night and so i dont feel too hideous today which is good as this week is really busy in the run up to World AIDS Day on saturday.

So a big thanks to everyone for making my weekend so much fun.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home