whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It's a gay dream!!

My pretties!! I come to you today with 2 stunning pieces of news (depending on which side of the stamp you lick) Firstly the news that after an age of negotiations it has finally been confirmed that "Sex and the City - The Movie" is on!! Kim Cattrall was the main reason for the delay allegedly. The original scriptwriters of the series have apparently come up with a corking script! After watching the last episode i thought it all tied up rather nicely but now i know that this is happening the possibilites are quite endless!! I just hope we get more scenes with all 4 of the girls together - something the last episode was severely lacking.

The second even more stunning piece of news is that it is now heavily rumoured that the Spice Girls are going to reunite for a tour later this year! Let's face it - most of them could do with the career and posh cant shop and hang out with Katie Holmes forever. I actually imagine Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes to be quite dull, do they get mash up at parties, wake up on bean bags covered in cat hair? or does Tom just follow around all night tugging at the bottom of your shirt? silly little man!

This last week has been a bit strange, I have builders invading my bathroom all week, knocking walls down and covering everything in dust! I am having to cart all my products around with me and it is starting to bug me, thank god for hats!! no one needs to see my hair first thing in a morning - i am not sure how i sleep but i always wake up with 2 bits sticking up at the back that look scarily like devil's horns. Thankfully there is a shower room at work, i of course forget that other people need to use it and spend ages ferreting through my bag for overpriced bits of grease to slather on!

Some people thought it was a bit sick when i put Daniel Radcliffe in my boudoir but he is in todays "Heat" as their torso of the week so it aint just me who has noticed the cheeky little minx! His play has been getting rave reviews, i must try and get tickets but the theatre is so bloomin expensive!! If anyone has any good contacts for cheap tickets feel free to let me know!!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home