whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Ah BBC with all these changes in policy you are confusing me!! They have announced that they will now play the uncensroed version of "Fairytale of New York" with the station controller Andy Parfitt stating that ""While we would never condone prejudice of any kind, we know our audiences are smart enough to distinguish between maliciousness and creative freedom". This has of course sent gay lobbying groups and activists up in arms with both Stonewall and Peter Tatchell challenging Radio 1 to have clear policy about the use of offensive lyrics in songs. We do love a drama!

A website that i developed as part of my work has been nominated for an award in this years Pink Paper Readers Awards which i am really happy about, its just a shame that it is up against Facebook which everyone is blatantly going to vote for! BOO!! How they can put a charity website up against the monster that is facebook is beyond me!

Well its not long now til i shall be leaving the big city that i now call home to go back to my little town on the outskirts of Sheffield for xmas, its always a bit of a culture shock to leave this

to go to this

but i guess its the best of both worlds.

Last night i went out for dinner with my Sheffield friend's that are now based in London just to a local pub near my work, twas lovely to catch up and shoot the breeze, just a shame that they aren't heading up north for xmas, still i am sure i can find someone to toast xmas with once i have escaped my parent's, i love them dearly but i much prefer the inside of a pub to my parent's living room whilst watching Noel's Christmas Presents aka shoving some poor old lass in a wheelchair towards Cliff Richard.

I see that Britney Spears 16 year old sister is 12 weeks pregnant, Is it just me but whenever i see Britney or her sister on TV or in a magazine, the theme to the Beverly Hillbillies blasts through my head. I feel Britney's next album will go back to her roots and be total and utter country, i suggest the songs

"Not tonight darlin, i got a heartache"

"Our love died like Elvis (it got messy at the end)"

"I became shizophrenic so i could love you twice as much"

"No dick is as hard as my life"

"I dreamin of a white trash xmas!"

I am begging you to go to the newsagent and check out the front cover of New! magazine, Kerry Katona is on the front looking like a split sack of shit! Seriously it must have been the airbrusher's day off! - she looks like she has just got out of bed

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home